As of January 2021: Waitlist spots are available for new telehealth clients
in Oregon & Washington
Allie Reed is a partnering mental health professional with College Excel in Bend
To be added to the Waitlist
Email email@example.com with your insurance information and focus in therapy
Schedule A Free 20-Minute Phone Consultation
Finding the right fit is important. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
Therapy Fee self-pay/out-of-pocket
FAQ: Payment / Insurance
- Before beginning therapy with Allie Reed Counseling (ARC), please verify that ARC is an In-Network provider on your specific plan within Regence BlueCross BlueShield and PacificSource see sub-networks accepted below.
- ARC does not accept OHP/Medicare/Medicaid.
- ARC accepts the following *PacificSource Networks: Medishield PSN, SmartAlliance, SmartHealth (Oregon Members) Tier 1, Yoyager, BrightPath, PSN, SmartChoice, UO Student Health Plan Tier 2. You can find your Network on your insurance card. Please verify with your insurance online or by phone.
- When starting therapy, please be aware of your Coverage & Benefits. You can do so by contacting your insurance and asking the following questions:
- Is Allie Reed Counseling an In-Network Provider? If not, what are my Out-of-Network Benefits? See Superbill option below.
- Is Telehealth covered for outpatient mental health therapy? Be aware this may change over time.
- For Telehealth (video/phone) What is my Co-pay, Co-insurance, Deductible, Out-of-Pocket Maximum?
- For Regular Therapy (in-person) What is my Co-pay, Co-insurance, Deductible, Out-of-Pocket Maximum?
- Clients using an accepted insurance typically pay a small Co-pay / Co-insurance per session and insurance covers the remaining fee after deductible.
- If you have insurance that ARC does not accept, but you have Out-of-Network benefits, a Superbill can be provided for you to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
- Common Terms as applied to Allie Reed Counseling, LLC:
Consult your insurance for definitions and plan specifications.
- Deductible - amount you pay before insurance covers the fee, then co-pay/co-insurance may apply
- Co-Pay - amount you pay per session after deductible
- Co-Insurance - percentage you pay per session after deductible
- Out-of-Pocket Limit - the most you pay in a year for covered services
- Out-of-Network Benefits - benefits specific to a provider that is not in-network
- Superbill - an emailed receipt of self-payment to submit to your insurance for reimbursement